Implement nationally appropriate social protection systems and measures for all, including floors, and by 2030 achieve substantial coverage of the poor and the vulnerable.
- Supporting vulnerable people in the community through social contribution activities.
Good Health and Well-being
By 2030, end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases and other communicable diseases.
- Biopharmaceutical R&D and production that contributes to people’s health.
By 2030, reduce by one third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being.
- Supporting healthcare and medical expenses to improve the health of employees.
Achieve universal health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all.
- Supporting the R&D of vaccines and medicines for infectious and non-communicable diseases that affect developing countries.
By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship.
- Support for obtaining job-related degrees and certifications.
- Providing education for personal information protection and security.
- Support for safety education and training.
- Supporting scholarships to nurture talent in the biopharmaceutical and vaccine development sectors.
- Supporting basic research into biopharmaceuticals and vaccines.
- Providing green education programs for primary school students.
- Promoting career education programs for youths from low-income households.
Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic and public life.
- Expanding the ratio of female executive officers and supporting female talent.
Clean Water and Sanitation
By 2030, improve water quality by reducing pollution, eliminating dumping and minimizing release of hazardous chemicals and materials, halving the proportion of untreated wastewater and substantially increasing recycling and safe reuse globally.
- Reducing wastewater by creating eco-friendly business sites and processes.
Affordable and Clean Energy
By 2030, double the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency.
- Increasing energy efficiency by building and operating eco-friendly workplaces.
- Participation in the demand response
Decent Work and Economic Growth
By 2030, achieve full and productive employment and decent work for all women and men, including for young people and persons with disabilities, and equal pay for work of equal value.
- Creating quality jobs through systems and policy support.
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Enhance scientific research, upgrade the technological capabilities of industrial sectors in all countries, in particular developing countries, including, by 2030, encouraging innovation and substantially increasing the number of research and development workers per 1 million people and public and private research and development spending.
- Strengthening R&D investment in human health.
By 2030, empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status.
- Helping to address disparities in global vaccine distribution.
Responsible Consumption and Production
By 2020, achieve the environmentally sound management of chemicals and all wastes throughout their life cycle, in accordance with agreed international frameworks, and significantly reduce their release to air, water and soil in order to minimize their adverse impacts on human health and the environment.
- Minimizing environmental impact across all business operations.
Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
- Establishing a climate change response strategy.
- Managing and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Life on Land
By 2030, ensure the conservation of mountain ecosystems, including their biodiversity, in order to enhance their capacity to provide benefits that are essential for sustainable development.
- Conserving biodiversity.
Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms.
- Adopting and implementing human rights management principles and guidelines.
Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels.
- Adopting and implementing ethical and compliance management principles.
Partnerships for the Goals
Enhance the global partnership for sustainable development, complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships that mobilize and share knowledge, expertise, technology and financial resources, to support the achievement of the sustainable development goals in all countries, in particular developing countries.
- Building a global biopharmaceutical ecosystem.